Porcelain Diffuser Cleaning Procedure
Porcelain Diffusers may pick up dust or dirt over time. The following procedures are suggested for cleaning just the diffuser piece that soaks up the fragrance and lets it evaporate into the room.
DO NOT use these procedures on the vessels that hold the liquid fragrance.
Quick and easy cleaning procedure
- Wipe down the surface of the porcelain diffuser with isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol)
- Let air dry for 24 hours.
Deep cleaning procedure
- Immerse porcelain diffuser in household bleach for 24 hours
- Remove from the bleach solution and rinse off with water
- Immerse in water for 24 hours to soak out all the bleach
- Air dry for 24 hours to remove all the water